Registration and payment
To book a tour with Norrøna Adventure, choose the tour and departure date and fill in the booking form. All orders are binding and the size of the deposit is set at 7,500 NOK. You will receive the final invoice 70 days prior to your scheduled trip departure.
Payment by credit card
- Pay the deposit directly at registration
- About 70 days before departure you will receive an email where you can log in and pay the final invoice
- We accept Visa and Mastercard
Payment by invoice
- You will receive a deposit invoice within 1 week after ordering
- You will receive the final invoice approx. 70 days before departure
- Within 24 hours you can cancel your trip completely free of charge
- After 24 hours, we will retain the deposit upon cancellation
- Between 60 and 30 days before departure, there is a cancellation fee of 50 percent of the tour price
- Between 30 days and departure, you cannot be refunded
- Cancellation of a trip must be made in writing to adventure@norrøna.com
Guaranteed vs. non-guaranteed departures
Almost all of our depatures run, but unfortunately we sometimes have to cancel due to none or very few bookings. If a trip is listed as guarnateed you can be sertain that the depature will run. When a trip is not guaranteed, we are waiting to ensure the trip has enough spaces filled in order to run properly. If you decide to sign up for a not-guaranteed trip, you will be notified if the trip will run or not 1 month prior to departure at the latest. If the trip you have signed up is canceled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
Changes in your order
If you want to change your order we will of course help with that. Just contact us at the office. For changes, for instance switching to another trip we normally charge 1000 NOK.
You must have an adequate sickness and accident insurance which will also cover a possible return journey. Remember to bring proof of travel insurance on your trip.
If you want help booking travel insurance, we can assist with that. Read more about insurance.
Your ability to enter and depart from Norway, as well as the length of time you can stay here, depends on what country you are from. Please look into the visa regulations for your particular country to enter Norway. This aspect of planning is your responsibility.
We require accurate health information upon booking a tour with us. If you have any allergies, health conditions or medications we need to be aware of, please include this in your registration form. In general, we recommend a thorough medical check-up if you are over 60, no matter what trip you are going to participate in.
Relevant health information must be provided when ordering and to the guide at the start of the trip. If you are traveling with critical medications, carry these on the plane with you in case your baggage does not arrive in Norway.
Travel Guarantee Fund
Norrøna Adventure is a member of the Travel Guarantee Fund and should the company go bankrupt before you travel on a trip, you will be refunded all your costs in connection with the trip.